Wednesday 16 November 2011

Adding the Hordes

++Connection Made++


So today I'm bringing you the hordes of this little project I've been working on some of these for a while and they've long been sat in a case awaiting painting, many of these will become traitor guard or some such but I'm also inclined to add some to my Inquisitor retinues

So first up we have three fanatics armed with eviscerators (Ok one has a big mace) these were made from what I think is obviously Empire Flagellants with space marine chain swords added to their flails.   


Next I have used the same Flagellants and Imperial Guard Catachans to make armed cultists






I know this one is a bad photo (black on white) but this is a more heavily armoured cultist using Grave Guard and Cadians sets


And now presenting 3 members of an Inquisitorial fire team armed with Hellguns and equipped with rebreathers carapace armour they form a formidable strike team, I'm planning on adding a few more members to include a pair of assault troops armed with mauls and combat shields and a few support troops armed with shotguns.


A WIP Next of an Imperial Operative I intend to add a hood and paint him in dark colours to represent an assassin or death cultist


And onto some Muties using the left over Catachan bodies and some Kroot arms I've made some line soldiers to support my traitors.





And finally a pair of Inquisitional operatives that will join one of my Inquisitor's Retinues in the future, on the left is an acolyte and on right is a Data Savant with servo skull aides and data slate 


++Connection Lost++

No comments:

Post a Comment